SOURCE: Reed Exhibition
LOS ANGELES, CA–(Marketwire – August 15, 2010) – U.S. Senate candidate Carly Fiorina will tour the Western Foodservice and Hospitality Expo today at 2:30 pm where she will talk with vendors and small-business owners about job creation and spurring economic growth. The trade show and conference is being held at the Los Angeles Convention Center and runs through tomorrow. Over 12,000 industry professionals are expected to attend the event to compare and source the latest products and services necessary for running a successful restaurant and foodservice business. Highlights include:
- California Restaurant Association (www.calrest.org), sponsors of the event, are offering seminars on the most important issues facing restaurateurs including healthcare reform, tax credits, ServSafe Certification Program, etc.
- Exhibit Hall showcases 500+ leading industry suppliers offering thousands of new products and services — including 150+ that are completely new to the Show.
- Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum Sessions:
- Hottest Trends in Restaurant Nutrition ~ Healthy Dining Afternoon of robust educational and networking sessions with experts that will share innovative practices and how to capitalize on offering Healthy Options.
- Women in Foodservice Education Session & Networking Coffee – Kathleen Wood, Kathleen Wood Partners, LLC will discuss the key secrets for professional growth for women in food service.
- Ultimate Barista Challenge USA brings professional barista to the Expo to face challengers all preparing their signature espresso beverages for a panel of judges. The showdown will feature three flights of espresso frappe, espresso cocktails, and beautiful café latte art.
- Expo Comida Latina co-locates with the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo. This industry trade event focuses on the Hispanic retail and foodservice markets. Featuring primarily authentic Hispanic ingredients, prepared foods and private labels and also Asian foods and flavors, restaurateurs will benefit by learning about these growing trends.
WHERE: LA Convention Center, 1201 S. Figueroa Street Los Angeles, CA
ABOUT THE WESTERN FOODSERVICE & HOSPITALITY EXPO
The show is produced and managed by Reed Exhibitions, and sponsored by the California Restaurant Association (CRA). For more information call (800) 840-5612 or visit the official Show web-site at www.westernfoodexpo.com.
Press Room: 306B- LA Convention Center