SOURCE: Reed Exhibitions
NORWALK, CT–(Marketwire – July 26, 2010) – After a year away, the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo returns to the Los Angeles Convention Center on Saturday, August 14 – Monday, August 16, 2010. The thousands of industry professionals who attend will discover insight, ideas and opportunities and be able to demo, touch, taste, smell, compare and source the latest products and services necessary for running a successful restaurant and foodservice business. Following are the highlights:
- California Restaurant Association, sponsors of the event, will offer seminars on the most important issues facing restaurateurs including healthcare reform, tax credits, ServSafe Certification Program, etc.
- Exhibit Hall will showcase 550+ leading industry suppliers offering thousands of new products and services — including 150+ that are completely new to the Show.
- ACF Culinary Competition will feature skilled chefs to showcase their talents in a variety of cooking contests. Attendees will experience the finest cuisine and food preparation techniques in the Live Kitchen Arena.
- Solutions Center is an interactive meeting place where new products will be viewed, discussed and tested with exciting educational content focused on four segments: education trends, consultants, food and beverage.
- Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum will feature industry experts handpicked by Master Chef Ferdinand Metz. Sessions provide restaurateurs the keys to success. Following are a few of the highlighted conference sessions:
- What’s Next in Fine Dining Panel — Top chefs, restaurateurs and industry experts will discuss how LA is setting the standard for new ways to capture the fine dining guest, moderated by Brad Metzger of Restaurant-Solutions, LLC.
- Hottest Trends in Restaurant Nutrition — Healthy Dining Afternoon of robust educational and networking sessions with experts that will share innovative practices and how to capitalize on offering Healthy Options.
- Women in Foodservice Education Session & Networking Coffee — Kathleen Wood, Kathleen Wood Partners, LLC, will discuss the key secrets for professional growth for women in food service.
- Ultimate Barista Challenge USA brings professional barista to the Expo to face challengers all preparing their signature espresso beverages for a panel of judges. The showdown will feature three flights of espresso frappe, espresso cocktails, and beautiful café latte art.
- Expo Comida Latina: This industry trade event focuses on the Hispanic retail and foodservice markets. Featuring primarily authentic Hispanic ingredients, prepared foods and private labels and also Asian foods and flavors, restaurateurs will benefit by learning about these growing trends.
WHERE: The Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA
The 2010 Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo is produced and managed by Reed Exhibitions, and sponsored by the California Restaurant Association (CRA). For more information call (800) 840-5612 or visit www.westernfoodexpo.com.
For Information, Contact: