PARSIPPANY, NJ–(Marketwire – June 23, 2010) – RCI®, the global leader in vacation exchange and one of the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands (
“RCI Points is already the most flexible and rewarding vacation exchange program in the industry today. And with the RCI Points PlatinumSM membership, RCI families will now have the chance to upgrade their vacation from a studio to a one bedroom, a one bedroom to a two bedroom or even to a larger accommodation if available,” said Geoff Ballotti, CEO of RCI. “We’ve built in unprecedented exchange, travel and lifestyle benefits such as up to half-off savings at thousands of dining establishments. In today’s economy, our members are looking more than ever for value, access and status from their membership and most importantly, they want to save money. We think we’ve developed a new product for them that does just that.”
The many benefits of the RCI Points Platinum membership include:
- Opportunities for automatic room upgrades based on availability.
- Priority exchange access to specially acquired hotel inventory in high-demand destinations.
- Up to 50 percent off at more than 50,000 dining locations nationwide and savings on thousands of everyday purchases like groceries, automobile services, home services and much, much more.
- Preferred member rates at premier ski, golf and spa resorts.
- Preferred pricing and “front-of-the-line” privileges for select destination attractions.
- “First Look” access to Broadway theater seating at advantageous member pricing.
- More cash-back rewards from the RCI Shopping Perks program.
- And up to $25 in rebates on each qualifying transaction, credited to Platinum account for use in future transactions.
Existing RCI Points members can upgrade to RCI Platinum membership for an additional fee of just $55 USD per year. For more information on RCI Points Platinum membership, visit the Points Platinum website or call 1-877-968-7476.
RCI is launching the RCI Points Platinum membership in the U.S. and Canada with other regions and RCI Weeks Platinum to follow. Member benefits may vary in other regions.
RCI is part of Wyndham Exchange & Rentals, the worldwide leader in vacation exchange and the European leader in vacation rentals, with exclusive access for specified periods to more than 65,000 vacation properties in approximately 100 countries. Wyndham Exchange & Rentals is comprised of vacation exchange, including RCI, the worldwide leader in vacation exchange and provider of travel services to businesses and consumers and The Registry Collection® program, the world’s largest luxury exchange program; vacation rentals, including Endless Vacation Rentals®, Landal GreenParks®, Novasol®, and other renowned vacation rental brands, through which vacationers can rent a variety of property types, from city apartments to villas; and NorthCourse® Leisure Real Estate Solutions, a research and consultancy firm providing advisory services to the global leisure real estate industry. Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is one of the world’s largest hospitality companies with leading brands in lodging franchising, vacation ownership, vacation rentals and vacation exchange. For additional information visit our media center.