WILMINGTON, DE–(Marketwire – November 18, 2010) – Destination weddings are becoming more and more popular every year with couples preferring more private and intimate gatherings in exotic locations, over large scale traditional weddings. To help couples find their perfect wedding destination, HotelsCombined.com names the Top 10 destination wedding properties that provide fully inclusive wedding packages and on-site wedding planners to do all the hard work for you. Whether seeking a relaxed beach setting to get married barefoot in the sand like Daydream Island, Playa del Carmen and Oahu, or wanting to be surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Tuscany and Santorini, or looking for extravagance and fun in Las Vegas, couples and their guests can rest assured they’ve found the best hotel deals at www.HotelsCombined.com.
HotelsCombined.com Top 10 Destination Wedding Locations
1. Las Vegas, Nevada — Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas. Regarded as Disneyland for adults, couples can embrace the simplicity, extravagance and absolute fun of having their wedding in Las Vegas. The Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas offers specially designed packages — they’ll even help you pick the perfect glass slippers.
2. Kahuku, Hawaii — Turtle Bay Resort Kahuku. The beautiful North Shore Oahu setting at Turtle Bay Resort Kahuku adds nature’s beauty to your celebration with sounds of the surf, Hawaii’s tropical breezes and one of the world’s most breathtaking sunsets.
3. Daydream Island, Australia — Daydream Island Resort & Spa. A mecca for the romantics, situated in the Whitsundays Island group, Daydream Island Resort & Spa provides an ideal setting for a private island wedding in a tropical climate.
4. Tuscany, Italy — Castello Di Vicarello Hotel Cinigiano. There isn’t a more romantic spot in Tuscany. Castello di Vicarello Hotel Cinigiano is an incredible destination for a romantic and unforgettable wedding day. The estate’s gardens, filled with lavender, roses, rosemary and olive groves, offer a beautiful view and sense of the Tuscan countryside.
5. Santorini, Greece — Canaves Oia Hotel Santorini. The cool sea breeze of the deep blue Aegean Sea, the breathtaking sunset and the majestic view at Canaves Oia Hotel Santorini, is what fairytale weddings are made of.
6. Playa del Carmen, Mexico — Royal Hideaway Playacar Resort Playa del Carmen. Situated on the breathtaking beaches of Mexico’s pristine Riviera Maya, the Royal Hideaway Playacar offers a romantic backdrop to say “I do” with world-class service and impeccable style.
7. Jaipur, India — The Raj Palace Hotel Jaipur. Jaipur is famous for Maharajas and their rich and renowned royal Indian palace weddings. You too can wed in true royal Indian style at the Raj Palace Hotel Jaipur.
8. Hluhluwe, South Africa — Thanda Private Game Reserve Lodge Hluhluwe. Exchange your vows at one of Africa’s most romantic safari destinations. At Thanda Private Game Reserve Lodge Hluhluwe you will be treated like African royalty.
9. Dubai, United Arab Emirates — The Ritz Carlton Hotel Dubai. Exalt in a private playground perched upon an exclusive beachfront property situated in the heart of new Dubai Marina. The Ritz Carlton Hotel Dubai sets a new standard in wedding romantic elegance.
10. Napa, California — The Carneros Inn Napa. Among the famous Napa Valley’s Carneros Vineyards rests The Carneros Inn Napa, a PlumpJack Resort. Relish your moments of nuptial bliss in the wine country’s rustic charm, green grassed apple orchards and an air of sophisticated luxury.
Online media release: http://press.hotelscombined.com/Press-Releases/HotelsCombined-Names-Top-10-Wedding-Destinations.php
HotelsCombined.com is the world’s leading hotel price comparison search engine. The site streamlines more than 2,500,000 real-time international hotel deals simultaneously, aggregating prices from online travel agents and hotel chains, including Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.com, Agoda.com, Accor Hotels, Hilton, Choice Hotels, Best Western and Intercontinental Hotel Group. With no mark-up fees or additional booking fees, HotelsCombined.com offers travelers a completely free service to find the best available hotel deals.
Phone: +61 2 8011 4192
Mobile: +61 403 561 344
Email: Email Contact
Click here to see all recent news from this company