SOURCE: The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
The Ritz-Carlton Offers Moscone Center Hotel Accommodations Near the City’s Top Summer Events
SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Marketwire – July 21, 2010) – From business conventions to music and arts festivals, during the summer and throughout the fall, the “City by the Bay” is a flurry of activity. And although many events are spread throughout San Francisco — a Moscone Center hotel will provide travelers with convenient access to the city’s top destinations for business and leisure.
Located just minutes from The Ritz-Carlton, the only Forbes Five-Star hotel in San Francisco, the Moscone Center and surrounding neighborhoods boast a wide range of options for families, couples and business travelers. A few of this season’s top events include:
- Stern Grove Festival. Through August 22, Stern Grove Amphitheater is home to admission-free, outdoor performances by the legendary San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Opera and San Francisco Symphony, as well as a myriad of other dance and musical groups. Children’s programs are also available.
- San Francisco International Gift Fair. Just a short walk or drive from many Nob Hill hotels, SFIGF’s Moscone Center conference is California’s largest gift fair. Featuring innovative products from international designers, this event is for retail buyers only.
- The San Francisco Gourmet Chocolate Walking Tour. Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, guests can join a three-hour walking tour of the city’s finest artisan chocolatiers. Featuring historic insights, information on the best ways to “taste” chocolates and delectable samples, it’s a chocolate-lover’s delight.
- Search Engine Strategies (SES) 2010. Held at the Moscone Center, this unique convention is designed to provide attendees with the latest information on search engine marketing, optimization, advertising strategies and best practices. Presenters and participants include many of the industry’s top search professionals.
- 37th Annual Nihonmachi Street Fair. This one-day festival in Japantown is a celebration of the many Asian and Pacific American cultures found throughout the city. Conveniently located near many Nob Hill and Moscone Center hotels, this one-of-a-kind festival features world-class entertainment and exotic cuisine in a casual, street-fair setting.
In addition to seasonal activities and professional conferences, guests at The Ritz-Carlton will find themselves just minutes from world-class museums, shopping, dining and nightlife, as well as the city’s legendary Golden Gate Park, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf. For complete information about the area surrounding this five-star hotel in San Francisco, please visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/SanFrancisco/Information/Default.htm.
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
Located on scenic Nob Hill with convenient access to the best of San Francisco, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is California’s only Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond hotel and restaurant. Offering world-renowned cuisine in The Dining Room, award-winning fitness and spa facilities, freshly-renovated meeting and event venues and the #1-ranked Club Level in America, the 336-room Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco provides the ultimate in personalized Ritz-Carlton service, comfort and luxury. Guests of the hotel’s exclusive Ritz-Carlton Club Level enjoy access to The Club Lounge as well as the Club Level business lounge outfitted with computers, printers and other technology amenities.
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
Phone: (415) 296-7465