Kauai Marriott Resort’s Event Manager Silvia Gama Honored by Local Publication’s People Choice Awards for 2010
LIHUE, HAWAII–(Marketwire – October 5, 2010) – Perfect for the ultimate Hawaiian wedding dream — not only does the revitalized Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach have amazing oceanfront and tropical garden settings for the ideal destination ceremony, but the beachfront resort is also home to the island’s best wedding planner.
The first place honor was awarded to Event Manager Silvia Gama by readers of Kauai MidWeek in the publication’s 2010 People’s Choice Awards.
“This award is incredibly special because it is from the people of Kauai,” said Gama, who has been with Kauai Marriott Resort since 1999. “I feel this was also given to our staff and all of our preferred wedding vendors who assisted me in providing excellent service. I am very proud to work with such a great team all these years.”
To start planning the dream Hawaiian wedding from afar, the resort has an easy-to-use, dedicated wedding website — weddings.kauaimarriott.com. Future brides and grooms can search through the array of Kauai destination wedding packages, menus, services and photos with just a click of a mouse, as well as seek the expertise of a certified Marriott wedding planner like Gama.
Situated on the golden sands of Kalapaki Beach within the luxurious 800-acre Kauai Lagoons resort destination in Lihue, Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach offers several wedding packages that can be customized to fit a couple’s desires and budget:
Me Ke Aloha (With Love) — Starting from $3,600*, the Me Ke Aloha wedding package includes:
- A choice of an ocean or tropical garden setting
- A non-denominational minister
- Cake and champagne celebration in a private gazebo overlooking the pool and ocean
- Hawaiian guitarist for an hour
- 1.5 hours of Photography including an online photo gallery and 48 images in a 5″x7″ 48-page keepsake magazine-style album
- Bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Keepsake wedding certificate
- Kauai Marriott wedding planner
Pilialoha (Bonded in Love) — Starting at $4,900*, the Pilialoha wedding package includes all of the above from the Me Ke Aloha package, plus:
- 3 hours of photography including an online photo gallery and 70 images in a 9″x11″ 30-page keepsake magazine-style album
- Edited wedding ceremony DVD (2 copies)
- Scattered rose petal aisle way
- Deluxe Hawaiian lei for exchange during the ceremony
Aloha Lani (Heavenly Love) — Starting from $6,500*, the Aloha Lani wedding package includes all of the above from the Pilialoha package, plus:
- Hawaiian bridal processional featuring a conch shell blower and an authentic Hawaiian chanter to announce the bridal processional
- Hawaiian duo for an hour
- White orchid bloom shower for up to 50 guests
*Add $300.00 for later afternoon ceremony time
Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach is also ideal for vow renewal ceremonies. Contact a wedding planner at 808.246.5620 or visit weddings.kauaimarriott.com for more information on planning weddings on the beach in Kauai.
Discover your paradise with Marriott’s legendary aloha spirit at the new KAUAI MARRIOTT RESORT ON KALAPAKI BEACH. Located on the serene, family-friendly Kalapaki Beach, the centrally located, 800-acre oceanfront resort makes it easy for guests to experience the pure splendor of Kauai, world renowned for its natural beauty, isolated beaches, carefree ambience and exhilarating activities. Fresh off a $50 million renovation, Kauai Marriott Resort guests will relax in completely new guest rooms and suites while enjoying the island’s most impressive swimming pool with five saunas. Experience a mixture of creative island inspired cuisine masterfully prepared at the oceanfront Kukui’s On Kalapaki Beach Restaurant featuring the new Toro-Tei sushi bar. At this world renowned Kauai golf resort, golfers can tee up at the premier Kauai Lagoons golf club, a Jack Nicklaus Signature course offering breathtaking ocean views. To start your island discovery at the new Kauai Marriott Resort and top learn more about Kauai, Hawaii vacation packages, please call (800) 220-2925 or (808) 245-5050 or visit www.kauaimarriott.com.