Discover Oceanfront Paradise With Introductory “Free For Fall” Rate Starting at $209
LIHUE, KAUAI, HI–(Marketwire – July 20, 2010) – Following a nine month, $50 million renovation that touched all hotel areas, the new Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach was reintroduced today with a special ceremony including a traditional Hawaiian blessing, hula dancers and musicians.
“We are moving forward with excitement and confidence that we will be a favored choice of accommodations for the different markets — leisure, business, group meetings and Marriott Rewards members,” said Brad Snyder, area general manager of Kauai Marriott Resort. “We’ve had a strong presence on Kauai since 1995 and now, the new hotel rounds out our luxurious Kauai Lagoons resort offerings that include our award-winning Kauai Lagoons Golf Club and vacation ownership by Marriott Vacations Club.”
The 356-room Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach is located on one of the island’s most picturesque beachfronts, conveniently situated within minutes from Lihue Airport. The resort hotel now features the following highlights:
- Completely transformed guest rooms and Presidential Suite with timeless island elegance, stylish and modern residential furnishings and lanai (balconies) to take advantage of sweeping ocean, mountain and garden views.
- Refurbished open-air Kukui’s on Kalapaki Beach restaurant for casual dining, featuring a permanent buffet and the new Toro-Tei sushi restaurant.
- Refreshed Aupaka Terrace lobby lounge, offering breakfast items and morning coffee in a relaxed atmosphere overlooking the stunning swimming pool.
- Newly built children’s pool featuring a slide and water spout features, a perfect complement to the hotel’s signature 26,000 square-foot outdoor swimming pool with five soothing whirlpools.
- Conference and social event space comprised of 19,702 square feet of indoor meeting space and nearly 60,000 square feet of outdoor event space in ocean, garden and pool settings. The enhanced Kauai Ballroom is the largest on Kauai, divisible into three sections and accommodates up to 1,750 guests for receptions and 1,000 for banquets. On-site, state-of-the-art AV support and Wi-Fi Internet connection are offered.
- New guest arrival experience with an expanded porte cochere and an improved main lobby and registration desk.
In conjunction with the re-introduction of the new Kauai Marriott Resort, the resort hotel is offering a Free For Fall rate. Starting at $209 for a pool view guestroom, guests will also enjoy:
- Free Internet access
- Free room upgrade to pool view
- Free golf for children with a paying adult at the premier Kauai Lagoons golf club
- Discount coupons to retail stores and outlets on property:
- 10% discount on food at Kukui’s, Aupaka, Kalapaki Grill and Toro-Tei
- 10% discount off Alexander Spa Service (not valid for salon or already discounted services)
- 20% off Seven Seat International
- 20% off any pasta entree at Cafe Portofino
- $5 off any Stand Up Paddle (SUP) board hourly rental after a SUP lesson with Kauai Beach Boys
- $15 off per couple on “Discover Jungle Falls” kayak tour at Kauai Beach Boys
- Up to 20% off selected artwork or free mainland shipping on all regularly priced artwork at Collector’s Fine Art
Valid from August 5 through December 25, 2010. Use promo code “FLP.”
Discover your paradise with Marriott’s legendary aloha spirit at the new KAUAI MARRIOTT RESORT ON KALAPAKI BEACH. Located on the serene, family-friendly Kalapaki Beach, the centrally located, 800-acre oceanfront Kauai luxury resort makes it easy for guests to experience the pure splendor of Kauai, world renowned for its natural beauty, isolated beaches, carefree ambience and exhilarating activities. Fresh off a $50 million renovation, Kauai Marriott Resort guests will relax in completely new guest rooms and suites while enjoying the island’s most impressive swimming pool with five saunas. Experience a mixture of creative island inspired cuisine masterfully prepared at the oceanfront Kukui’s On Kalapaki Beach Restaurant featuring the new Toro Tei sushi bar. Golfers can tee up at the premier Kauai Lagoons golf club, a Jack Nicklaus Signature course offering breathtaking ocean views and couples looking to wed will find exceptional locations to hold their Kauai beach wedding. To start your island discovery at the new Kauai Marriott Resort and for more information about lodging on Kauai, please call (800) 220-2925 or (808) 245-5050 or visit www.kauaimarriott.com.
Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Marriott International’s iconic business brand and flagship, inspires your best performance during travel and helps you work, relax and recharge in your own way, at nearly 500 hotels in 60 countries. Marriott continues to accommodate life on the road for discerning business and leisure travelers, offering warm, professional service; sophisticated yet functional guest room design; lobby spaces that facilitate working, dining and socializing; meeting and event spaces and services that are the gold standard; and expansive, 24-hour fitness facilities. All Marriott hotels participate in the award-winning Marriott Rewards frequent travel program that allows members to earn hotel points or airline miles for every dollar spent during each stay. For more information, visit www.marriott.com
Editor’s Note: Images of Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach are available upon request.