Exclusive “Everything Miami” Meeting Package Now Available
MIAMI, FL–(Marketwire – July 9, 2010) – Meeting planners have two great reasons to head to downtown Miami for their next gathering. A $31 million renovation at the 600-room Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel, makes it a stylish, innovative venue for meetings, just minutes from the Port of Miami and South Beach.
Now through Dec. 31 (while final renovations are being made), the hotel is offering an exclusive “Everything Miami” package for meetings requiring 50 room nights or more. A complimentary reception for up to 380 guests on a luxury charter yacht, as well as special attrition rules, rebates and Marriott Rewards points, is included in the package.
“We’ve literally reinvented our property,” commented Director of Sales and Marketing Dean Peters. “Our Marriott Biscayne Bay will have a new innovative design and stylish ambiance offering a way for both business and leisure guests to work and play in the energetic environment only found in Miami, Fla.”
Renovations will include:
- A sleek, expansive & engaging new lobby which Marriott calls the “M.I. Greatroom” where guests will receive personal attention at the new registration check-in pods.
- A new Lobby Bar with rotating, back-lit panels which change “personality” throughout the day and night.
- Overlooking the Bay, a brand new 3,600 square-foot Bay View Ballroom along with a new boardroom bring the indoor event space to 21,000 square feet and total of 23 meeting rooms featuring high-speed Internet, exceptional catering and the very latest in media technology.
- A new seafood restaurant concept, Catch Bar & Grill, offers an outdoor patio with amazing water views for 60 diners and seating areas inside for up to 100 additional guests
- A new Expressamante illy Café will be featured where guests can mingle in the Lobby or grab a bite to eat for the road.
“These improvements will enhance the guests’ experience, both in the hotel and out, and highlight everything Miami has to offer,” said new hotel General Manager Barbara Readey. “We are looking forward to bringing in meeting planners from around the globe and showcasing our new property.”
EXCLUSIVE EVERYTHING MIAMI MEETING PACKAGE
Location, space and legendary service have always been the hallmark of a Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay meeting. During the renovations, all meeting planners booking over 50-room nights are offered:
- A complimentary reception for their guests held on a luxury charter yacht docked at the hotel’s private marina
- 35 percent allowable attrition, 1 per 35 comp rooms, a 2 percent rebate off the master, for any group over 100 room nights
- Marriott Rewards members registered for the promotion will earn double points up to 100,000 total points (50,000 base + 50,000 bonus)
- If a registered member pays for the event with their Visa Card, they earn triple points up to 150,000 total points (50,000 base + 100,000 bonus)
The Yacht charter is available to any group with more than 50-room nights which is booked now through Dec. 31, 2010 and actualized prior to Dec. 31, 2011. The other offerings are available to any groups booked now through Dec. 31, 2010 and actualizing prior to Dec. 31, 2010.
For more information on the hotel’s Miami meeting space and the Everything Miami Package Terms & Conditions, please contact our sales department via www.miamibiscaynebay.com or by phone at 305-536-6381.
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay is located just 7 miles from Miami International Airport, Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay provides easy access to the surrounding area from the heart of downtown Miami. Our 580 guest rooms and 20 suites are comfortably designed and technologically advanced to make your stay enjoyable and our Miami conference centers make for an ideal meeting space. The hotel’s convenient downtown location is minutes from the Port of Miami, South Beach, fine dining and shopping at Bayside Marketplace, the hip Art Deco District and entertainment at the nearby Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts featuring opera, jazz, and symphony performances. Designed to fit the city it represents, the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay represents Everything Miami. For more information on the property or on our conference centers in Miami, please visit www.marriottbiscaynebay.com.
Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Marriott International’s iconic business brand and flagship, inspires your best performance during travel and helps you work, relax and recharge in your own way, at nearly 500 hotels in 60 countries. Marriott Hotels support and inspire guests each and every time with real comfort, warmth and genuine care delivered through associates and experiences that help working, relaxing and connecting with others happen — so they can seize the day and prepare for the next. Marriott believes that tomorrow is a new opportunity to do something great. All Marriott hotels participate in the award-winning Marriott Rewards frequent travel program that allows members to earn hotel points or airline miles for every dollar spent. For more information visit www.meetthedriven.com.