SOURCE: Winston | Baker
NEW YORK, NY–(Marketwire – August 10, 2010) – Winston | Baker announces that it will be offering the Annual Aviation Finance Summit on October 5-6, 2010 in New York City. In its 3rd year, the summit will bring together high-caliber executives from the aviation industry and financial community to convene and discuss timely issues affecting the aviation industry, in addition to strategies for finance and growth through the recovering market.
The notable speaking faculty will include:
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy, Chairman, AIR LEASE CORP.
- Ron Wainshal, Chief Executive Officer, AIRCASTLE LIMITED
- Domhnal Slattery, Chief Executive Officer, AVOLON
- Robert Martin, Chief Executive Officer, BOC AVIATION
- Colm Barrington, Chief Executive Officer and Director, FLY LEASING LIMITED
- Gregory P. Lee, Managing Director, GOLDMAN, SACHS & CO.
- Mathis Shinnick, Chief Executive Officer, HONG KONG AVIATION COMPANY
- Christopher Chaput, Managing Director, RPK CAPITAL
- Marshall Sonenshine, Chairman & Managing Partner, SONENSHINE PARTNERS
- Phil Baggaley, Managing Director, STANDARD & POOR’S RATINGS SERVICES
- Evan Carruthers, Partner, TPG CREDIT MANAGEMENT
- Among other leading industry veterans
“Although the market is showing signs of recovery, many aviation companies continue to face challenges in financing and obtaining new deals to sustain the viability of their businesses. Through the Aviation Finance Summit, we bring together the private capital community; active lenders; seasoned advisors; executives from leasing companies; airline companies; and aircraft manufacturers in order to have a platform for new strategies, collaboration and deal-making,” said Katherine Winston, Managing Partner, Winston | Baker.
Speakers will share their views on:
- The shape of aviation finance post financial crisis
- Financing strategies utilizing capital markets
- Where private capital is going and why
- Where the real opportunities are in emerging markets
- The changing landscape of export credit agencies
- International recovery in China
- The bidding war on cargo assets
- Implications of the Bombardier C-Series
- A forecast on demand for aircraft beyond 2010
Companies interested in participating at the 3rd Annual Aviation Finance Summit should review details and register online at www.AviationFinanceSummit.com. The early registration rate expires on August 27, 2010.
About Winston | Baker
The Winston | Baker team specializes in producing educational and networking events for the financial community, offering live and webcast programs which address alternative investment trends and finance strategies. For more information: www.WinstonBaker.com.
Winston | Baker