SOURCE: Lighthouse Bay Resort
Guests Can Now Enjoy Complimentary In-Room iPads While Basking on the Secluded, Pink-and-White Sand Beaches at This Exclusive Resort
LOW BAY, BARBUDA–(Marketwire – June 28, 2010) – Lighthouse Bay Resort, an idyllic, secluded luxury resort situated on the largely undeveloped island of Barbuda, has now added iPads to its list of upscale amenities available for guests. So take advantage of the resort’s summer promotion — stay three nights from now through Aug. 31, add one complimentary night; stay five nights, and add two complimentary nights — and visit a resort where your footprints will be the only ones for miles along the quiet pink-and-white sand beaches.
Nestled on a narrow strip of unspoiled natural land between the Caribbean Sea and a shallow lagoon, Lighthouse Bay Resort combines a peaceful ambiance with a beautiful, secluded location. Rooms at this boutique resort showcase stunning views of clear-blue Caribbean waters to the rear of the suite and the blue-green waters of the lagoon to the front. The newly added iPads will allow guests to stay connected using the latest technology while still enjoying the resort’s other amenities, including:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and all beverages are included in the room rates;
- Complimentary direct-dial international calling, wireless internet, flat screen television with satellite reception and an iPod compatible surround-sound stereo in your room;
- An espresso machine in your room so you can start your day with freshly brewed coffees or teas;
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment, kayaks and hobie cats are available for guest use as is a lovely pool with comfortable, umbrella-covered lounging chairs;
- A one-way helicopter transfer is included in room rates for stays six nights or less (three-night minimum); stays booked longer than six nights include a roundtrip complimentary helicopter transfer;
Guests dine at the Café Lagoon, a beachfront restaurant that uses fresh, inspired Caribbean ingredients (including freshly caught Barbuda lobster) to deliver gourmet meals. Finish the day at the Lighthouse Bay Bar with a Caribbean cocktail or a glass of wine from the French-inspired list or take your drink up to the second story and gaze upon the 360-degree water view.
Lighthouse Bay Resort has nine, exclusive rooms, all elegantly decorated with dark, mahogany woods and luxurious furnishings. The oceanfront suites feature soft, plush linens that soothe guests into a deep, restful sleep. In the morning, slip into a bathrobe and slippers, and enter your private bath, with blue Bahia granite counters, elegant polished fixtures, an illuminated make-up mirror and a marble-lined shower.
Room rates start at $999 a night through Aug. 31 and include breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as beverages. Book a three-night stay from now through Aug. 31, and the fourth night is complimentary. Book a five-night stay from now through Aug. 31 and nights six and seven are complimentary. (Taxes, service charges and optional activities are not included.)
For more information about Lighthouse Bay Resort, or to make a reservation, please call (888) 214-8552 or (212) 616-5032, or e-mail [email protected]. You can also visit our website at www.lighthousebarbuda.com.
PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST