SOURCE: William Lyon Homes
NEWPORT BEACH, CA–(Marketwire – October 28, 2010) – William Lyon Homes Southern California was a big winner at the recent 2010 SoCal Awards, garnering prestigious awards in a wide range of coveted categories, including ‘Community of the Year Attached‘ for ThreeSixty at South Bay and ‘Community of the Year Detached over $600,000‘ for Pasado at Del Sur. The company’s multitude of honors at this important event recognized William Lyon Homes’ ongoing prominence in the region’s competitive real estate industry. The 2010 SoCal Awards is a joint awards program that showcases the SMCs of the BIA of Southern California.
William Lyon Homes Southern California won in the following categories:
- Consumers Choice Award Los Angeles Region: ThreeSixty at South Bay
- Best Eblast Campaign: Buyer Retention Program
- Best Banner Ad Campaign: Get Your Move On Campaign
- Best Website for a Builder or Community: www.lyonmirasol.com
- Best Interactive Point-of-Sale Experience: Blossom Grove
- Best Landscape Design: Pasado
- Best Outdoor Living Space: ThreeSixty at South Bay
- Best Product Design of a Single-Family Detached Home: Pasado/Plan 2
- Community of the Year Attached: ThreeSixty at South Bay
- Community of the Year Detached over $600,000: Pasado
- Sales Manager of the Year: Lesley Pennington
- Million Dollar Sales Award: 19 William Lyon Homes’ Sales Counselors
“The SoCal Awards brings together the best in the business and we were thrilled to be the winner in a wide array of categories,” said Brian Doyle, Division President for William Lyon Homes Southern California. “There are many different layers that contribute to the overall success of a new community and we consistently strive to distinguish ourselves in all areas of development. Southern Californians are savvy consumers and that inspires us to push the envelope and continue to bring exciting, attainable opportunities to the local real estate market that can accommodate a diversity of homebuyer needs.
“On behalf of William Lyon Homes, I would like to once again thank all of our team members and consultants whose commitment and talent made these SoCal Awards possible. Their innovative ideas are a major component to our success and we are grateful for their contributions as we continue to make our mark in a very challenging industry,” Doyle said.
Encompassing all facets of new-home marketing and merchandising, the 2010 SoCal Awards competition provides for entry opportunities in product design, model complex landscaping, interior merchandising, sales office design, logo design, graphics, brochures, signage, advertisements, overall advertising campaigns, special promotions, and internet marketing.
Smart consumers know that it matters who their builder is, and William Lyon Homes means it when they say that they put themselves into their homes. That’s because they build each and every home as if it were their own. They’ve earned a solid track record for constructing homes throughout the West since 1954.
To learn more about William Lyon Homes Southern California neighborhoods and their desirable locations, please visit www.lyonhomes.com.