SOURCE: Viator, Inc.
Viator.com Offers Gift Certificates and a World-Wide Selection of Holiday Experiences
SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Marketwire – December 2, 2010) – Whether in the market for a holiday gift or a holiday lift, Viator.com, the leading resource for researching and booking more than 5,500 trip activities and experiences at the best prices, has something for shoppers and travelers alike. Much more unique and interesting than the gift cards perched on supermarket and drugstore displays, Viator.com Gift Certificates make the perfect one-size-fits-all-with-a-twist holiday gift. For travelers, Viator’s holiday-inspired activities in places like Washington DC, Paris and Salzburg are sure to give any trip a true holiday feeling.
Shoppers — Give the Gift of Experience
It doesn’t matter that Black Friday and Cyber Monday have passed because Viator.com Gift Certificates make a great travel gift idea at any time. Viator Gift Certificates are redeemable toward the purchase of more than 5,500 experiences, adventures and activities around the world, each pre-screened for quality and service, and each backed by a low price guarantee. Available in five currencies (U.S. Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar, GB Pound and the Euro) and in denominations starting at $25 all the way to $500, Viator Gift Certificates come with free shipping thanks to email delivery that can be scheduled for Hanukkah, Christmas or anytime. Instant worldwide delivery also makes this a great last minute gift idea for the procrastinators out there. A few fun examples of inspiring gifts of experience include:
- Cooking classes in New Orleans, Paris, Rome and Tuscany
- Swimming with dolphins in Florida, Jamaica, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand
- Skiing, snorkeling, scuba diving, hiking, kayaking, horseback riding and bicycling — all over the world
Travelers — Enjoy a Holiday Experience
At this magical time of year, there are a number of activities available on Viator.com to help travelers experience a real taste of the season. From Christmas dinner at the Moulin Rouge to tickets for the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular, Viator has experiences to make the traveler’s season sparkle.
- United States — Mount Vernon by Candlelight Tour (Washington, DC) and the New York City Holiday Lights Tour
- Austria — Salzburg Christmas Markets Tour, the Christmas Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride from Salzburg and the Salzburg Christmas Eve Tour to the Silent Night Chapel
- UK — Christmas Day in London on a Vintage Bus, the Christmas Day Lunch Cruise on the River Thames and a selection of Boxing Day activities (Dec. 26th)
- France — Paris Christmas Lights Tour and the Moulin Rouge Paris: Christmas Dinner and Show
- Germany — Cologne Rhine River Advent Afternoon Evening Cruise on MS Stolzenfels, a 5-Day Christmas Markets Rhine River Cruise from Dusseldorf and the Munich Christmas Markets Tour
In addition to these festive holiday experiences, Viator also has a selection of New Year’s Eve celebrations in popular destinations including New York, Paris, Oahu, Sydney and Vienna. For more inspiration as well as the latest news on special promotions, deals, contests and suggestions, travelers can visit the Viator Travel Blog (http://travelblog.viator.com) as well as Twitter (http://twitter.com/ViatorTravel) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ViatorTours).
Viator is the world’s leading online resource for travel experiences, providing access to more than 5,500 tours, attractions and activities in 450-plus destinations in 75 countries. Viator – the Latin word for traveler – offers travelers a one-stop shop to plan, research and book trip activities with helpful resources like more than 200,000 traveler reviews and photos, star ratings, suggested itineraries and the Viator Travel Blog. Viator’s in-house travel experts have picked respected and trusted local operators to ensure a quality experience, value and service, all backed by Viator’s low-price guarantee. Founded in 1995, Viator sells its products directly to consumers at www.viator.com and through its global network of more than 1,000 affiliates that include major hotel and airline companies, online travel agencies, city-specific sites and more. Through its collection of company operated and affiliated sites, including seven European-language sites, Viator welcomes more than 2.5 million visitors per month. Viator is headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas.
Click here to see all recent news from this company