SOURCE: MSC Cruises (USA), Inc.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL–(Marketwire – September 7, 2010) – MSC Cruises kicks off its inaugural fall foliage cruises onboard MSC Poesia from New York on September 22 and Quebec on September 27 with 13 itineraries and nearly 25 ports of call.
MSC Poesia departs Kiel, Germany on Sept. 4, 2010 on an 18-night transatlantic journey to New York City. She calls at Copenhagen, Denmark; Southampton, England; Le Havre, France; Vigo, Spain; Lisbon, Portugal; Ponta Delgada, Azores/Portugal; King’s Wharf, Bermuda; and makes her inaugural arrival in New York on September 21, 2010 with an overnight in NYC.
- A 10-night roundtrip, departing from New York City on September 22 and calling in Sydney, Charlottetown, Quebec, Halifax and Newport;
- A 7-night sailing from New York City to Quebec, departing October 2 and calling in Halifax, Charlottetown and Corner Brook with an overnight in Quebec;
- A return 7-night cruise from Quebec to New York City, departing October 9 and calling in Sydney, Bar Harbor, Boston and Newport;
- A second 7-night cruise from New York City to Quebec, departing October 16 and calling in Halifax, Sydney and Charlottetown with an overnight in Quebec;
- A 6-night cruise from Quebec to New York, departing on October 23 and calling in Sydney, Boston, and Newport;
- A 9-night voyage from Quebec to Fort Lauderdale, departing Oct. 23. and calling in Sydney, Boston, Newport, and New York City.
Upon her arrival in Fort Lauderdale, MSC Poesia will begin a second winter season of Caribbean cruises from Port Everglades.
For more information, visit us online at www.msccruisesusa.com/, call 877-665-4655, or contact a local travel professional.
About MSC Cruises:
MSC Cruises is the fastest-growing cruise line in the world with a fleet of 11 ships: MSC Magnifica, MSC Splendida, MSC Fantasia, MSC Poesia, MSC Orchestra, MSC Musica, MSC Sinfonia, MSC Armonia, MSC Opera, MSC Lirica, and MSC Melody. The fleet cruises year round in the Mediterranean and seasonally in Northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, the Caribbean, US and Canada, (Fall 2010), South America, the Indian Ocean, and South and West Africa.
MSC CRUISES (USA), Inc.
Manager, Public Relations